Thursday 14 January 2016

// // Leave a Comment

Google I/O Event Dates Announced!


What is Google I/O


Google I/O is an annual software developer-focused conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. Google I/O features highly technical, in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open web technologies such as Android, Chrome, Chrome OS, Google APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more.


Google I/O 2016 Announcement


Google CEO Sundar Pichai has just announced the dates for the company's most important event of the year. In 2016, the Google I/O developer conference will take place from May 18 to May 20 in Mountain View, California, at the Shoreline Amphitheatre. 

ticket info and other details, will be coming soon. 

What we can Expect from Google I/O 2016

  • Android N
  • Android Wear
  • Android Auto
  • Project Ara
  • Self Driving Cars
  • Google Chrome 
  • Smart Home
  • Virtual Reality
  • Project Fi
Also read : Dual Boot CloudReady Chrome OS

0 comments:

Post a Comment